1. USE OF THE WEB SITE.idaciti grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the Web Site for the fees, if applicable, and under the terms set forth below.The content of the Web Site made accessible by idaciti includes, but is not limited to, the idaciti and other opinions, text, data, reports, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations and video (collectively, the "Content").The Content may be used only for non-commercial use.
Narrative Content made available on idaciti.comYou may also, on an occasional, ad hoc basis, reproduce, distribute, display or transmit an insubstantial portion of other narrative content ("Narrative Content"), for a non-commercial purpose and without charge, provided you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices and the idaciti disclaimer with such portion of the Narrative Content in the same form in which the notices and disclaimer appear on the Web Site, the original source attribution, and the phrase "Used with permission from idaciti, Inc., a Web Site of idaciti".
User Content made available on idaciti Web SiteMaterial that appears on the Web Site that is created by you or other Users, or that is otherwise made accessible by other than idaciti, is referred to as "User Content" or "Other Content". Section 7 governs use of User Content.
2. ANTI-HACKING PROVISION.You expressly agree not to: Use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data-mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site, any data or Content found on or accessed through the Web Site or any Other Content without the prior express written consent of idaciti; Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site; Violate the restrictions in any robot inclusion headers on this Web Site or in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Web Site or its Content; Violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any idaciti server, through hacking, password mining or any other means; Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site; Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of idaciti, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or idaciti infrastructure.
3. REGISTRATION.As part of the registration process, you must enter your valid email address as the member name and password as required. Please see our Privacy Notice for information regarding how this information will be used and maintained.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES FROM THIS WEB SITE.You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to Web sites operated by persons other than idaciti. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and are the exclusive responsibility of such Web sites' owners. You agree that idaciti is not responsible for the content or operation of such Web sites, and that idaciti shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party Web sites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from this Web Site to another Web site does not imply or mean that idaciti endorses the content on that Web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other Web sites to which you link from this Web Site. idaciti assumes no responsibility for the use of third party software on the Web Site and shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
6. TIMELINESS OF CONTENTWe intend to provide up to date data for idaciti users to create cards and storyboards, however, idaciti does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any data you access using the Web Site, and assumes no obligation to update any information.
7. THE USER'S CONTENTThe User grants to idaciti the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into the Web Site by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail).Users creating material into the Web Site are responsible for the content of that material. idaciti, Inc. does not have any responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from the idaciti Web Site. However, idaciti retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content that idaciti deems to be illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.You may not input or distribute any material through the idaciti Web Site that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of idaciti.The User agrees to indemnify idaciti, Inc. and any third party data providers, from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that idaciti, Inc., their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User's breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into the idaciti Web Site with the use of the User's screen name or password.
8. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMSSubject to applicable laws and regulations, idaciti may discontinue or change the idaciti Web Site, or its availability to you, at any time. The terms of this Agreement will survive any such discontinuation.This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Web Site and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to the Web Site. The failure of idaciti to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and California State. The parties agree that the State and Federal courts of California shall be the exclusive forums for any dispute arising out of this Agreement and the parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Financial data for every business function.
Our public data helps with any business decision. Go ahead. Try it.
An inside view on financials.
This is data the whole team can use for real business value.
More analysis. More insight.
Our financial & non-financial data powers sales, marketing, finance, investor relations, investment, consulting and more.
Access, use and share public financial and non-financial data easier than ever before. It'll change how you report, make decisions and collaborate.
What is idaciti?
A data platform that visualizes the financial DNA of public companies.
Harness the full power of public financial and non-financial data, including footnotes and disclosures, for any business analysis.
It's easy to see what companies are earning and where they're spending, from R&D to strategic acquisition.
You can benchmark cost of revenue, cost per sale, enterprise value, and much more.
Identify risks in potential partnerships, vendors, acquisitions or clients.
Create compelling forecasts, recommendations or presentations for financial teams.
How do you use it?
idaciti's interface makes public data supremely accessible and shareable.
Choose your companies
Who are you evaluating?
Select any public companies filed with the SEC.
Select your metrics
What are the KPIs?
Choose from over 500 data points from our pre-built reporting/analysis taxonomy that's systematically parsed and normalized from the public filings (including footnotes) for key insights.
Build your cards
Visualize the data and create a chain of reports.
All data will be automatically graphed with several display options available. Collaborate as a team on the cards, or download and share them.
Go beyond the data.
Use textual search and analysis to search footnotes and MD&A for hidden insights in seconds.
Tell your story
What is the data really saying?
Put your cards together to tell a deeper story about a trend, insight or market activity. Share with your team, clients or potential prospects.
Watch idaciti in action.
Want to learn more on your schedule in minimal time? Request a pre-recorded, customizable demo and learn about the features that matter to you and your organization.
You can also request a live demo customized for you and your team.
Read the latest in the world of public financial data.
idaciti is making news.
The platform is changing the way executives, businesses and markets think about fundamental public data.